Thursday, May 15, 2008

Halucinations?

On the drive out to Santa Fe I noticed quite a few animals, mostly dead on the side of the road. J thought I was kidding when I kept seeing dead armadillos. I probably saw 20 in between Arkansas and Texas alone. She didn't see any. And then there were the buffaoes, miniature donkeys, and of course cattle and horses. She questioned whether or not I had taken some peyote in preparation for our Southwest experience, and then I saw a deer with antlers curving backwards in an arc, without any points. I swear I've never seen anything like it in person. It looked like someone's trophy hunt from Africa.
Yesterday on my bike in to work, I saw a llama farm. At least J sees them.

1 comment:

esp said...

Did any of the animals ask you to carry out their evil deeds? If so, do not trust them (except the llamas.) Did you take any home for dinner?